Blogging in Bangladesh: Bangla technology blogs are not just entertaining, but also informative and educational. They’re the best way to learn new things, keep up with trends, and stay in touch with the world of tech in Bangladesh and around the globe. But what are the best bangla tech blogs right now? Are there any new sites I should look out for? Will these top tech blogs be the same by 2023? Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about How To Start Blogging in Bangladesh and top Bangladeshi technology blogs of 2023.
Table of Contents
What is a blog? (ব্লগিং কি)
Blogs are a collection of one or more articles of content. Content can vary greatly, from text to pictures, multimedia, webinars, etc. It's a fast way to provide news updates, your opinion on various topics, photos of what you're up to lately or even show off your expertise. When it comes to blogging we believe the sky is the limit as long as you have something interesting and/or valuable to say that connects with people.
best platform for blogging (ব্লগিং এর জন্য সেরা প্লাটফর্ম)
1. Wordpress: One of the best platforms for blogging is wordpress. It has been a popular blogging site for many years now and can be used by just about anyone who wants to blog. There are many different types of templates that you can use on this platform, so there will always be one that suits your taste.
2. Blogger: Blogger is another good and free platform for blogging as well as websites. They have been around since 2004 and have built themselves up into an amazing website with high quality designs available. The best part about blogger is their affordability and ease of use. You do not need any coding skills or special software to start using it which makes it perfect for beginners!
3. Tumblr: Tumblr is another blogging site that also offers some very nice features. The interface can sometimes be too distracting, but if you know how to use it, then it can actually make for a good experience as well.
4. LiveJournal: If none of these other platforms appeal to you then there is always livejournal which still offers a way to blog with an old school type of look and feel.
The Top 20 Bangladeshi Technology Blogs and Websites in 2023 (বাংলাদেশের সেরা ব্লগ লিস্ট)
Here are 20 best Bangladeshi technology blogs. Hopefully they can inspire you to grow your blog too!
top 10 blogger in bangladesh (সেরা ১০ জন ব্লগার)
2. Afjalur Rahman Rana
3. Arafat bin Sultan
4. Niloy Hasan
5. Morshedul Arefi
6. Mehedi hasan Arif
7. Rahul Das
8. Rubel Shahriar
9. Sifat Hasan
10. Abdullah Al Mamun
5 way to income by blogging (ব্লগিং করে ইনকামের 5 উপায়)
1. AdSense: AdSense is an online advertising program that allows content creators to place ads on their website and earn money for each click (or view). The ads can be text, image, or video. Advertisers can target these ads based on the audience demographic of the site's visitors. In other words, you might only want to advertise a specific product to people who live in a certain country or speak a certain language.
2. Affiliate Marketing: By driving traffic from your blog to a merchant’s website through either paid ads or email campaigns, affiliate marketing programs allow you to receive commission when someone makes a purchase. For example, if someone buys a vacuum cleaner after clicking on your link from your blog post about vacuums, then you will receive some sort of commission for the sale.
3. Sell Personal Product or Skill: One of the easiest ways to make money by blogging is selling personal products or skills. A common way bloggers make money this way is by selling digital goods like eBooks, graphics bundles, webinars, and videos.
4. sponsor post : If you're able to drive enough traffic to a particular company, they may choose to pay you for sponsored posts where they promote their business on your site.
5. Start an Online Course: If you have something unique or insightful to share with others and are good at teaching it, then starting an online course might be a good idea for monetizing your blog
How to Start a Blog in Bangladesh- 10 Tips (কীভাবে ব্লগিং শুরু করব -১০ টি টিপস)
Blogging is one of the simplest ways to share your thoughts and express your creativity, but starting a blog can be confusing for those who don't know where to start. Here are ten useful tips on how you can set up and maintain your own personal blog that won't have you running out of time or options halfway through.
1) Knowledge about blogging
3) Decide your topics
4) Work on your Site design
5) Write content frequently
6) Choose your domain name and hosting
7) Register at google search console
8) Get followers through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Telegram or Tumblr.
9) Use Visuals and Videos Too!
10) Market your blog to gain readership
How to get more traffic on blog post (ব্লগ পোস্টের জন্য ভিজিটর কোথায় পাবো)
For most bloggers, traffic is the lifeblood of the blog. So what can you do to attract more readers? The following are some tips for attracting visitors:
• Set up your email list - It's always a good idea to have an email list where subscribers receive notifications when new content is posted. You also have another place where you can advertise content if any new posts go up.
• Participate on social media - If your social media platform of choice is Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter, you can ask people to share your content. Be sure to mention where they can find it!
• Use social bookmarking - A variety of sites allow you to submit your content. You can ask friends and other bloggers to vote on it, which is a great way to get additional exposure.
• Consider paid advertising - A variety of sites allow you to pay for ads. If you can't drive enough traffic on your own, it might be time to consider paying for additional exposure.
• Cross-promote with other bloggers - If you read other blogs, there might be an opportunity to have them cross-promote your posts. That's an excellent way to generate traffic on your site!
• Include images - People are more likely to read posts that have images. You can use stock photos or your own photography. Make sure you credit all of your sources, so they get due recognition!
• Use keywords - Your post title and content should have keywords that are relevant to your topic. This will help people find you if they're searching for topics related to your niche.
• Engage with readers - Don't be afraid of negative comments. Your job is to ensure that your readers are informed, entertained, and well-informed.
How to Attracting Visitor on my Blog (কিভাবে ভিজিটরের মন আকর্ষণ করব)
There are many people living in Bangladesh who blog and try their hand at internet marketing. In order for your blog to succeed, you should create quality content that can be found on popular search engines like Google. Some of the steps you need to take are as follows: Build an audience by interacting with other bloggers, posting comments, and writing reviews.
What are good topics for a tech blog? (ব্লগিংয়ের জন্য সেরা টপিক কোনটি)
Technology is a fast-paced field that's constantly changing. If you're interested in writing about Bangladesh technology blogs, here are some good topics to write about: artificial intelligence, the future of technology, how we interact with technology today and what will the future look like. One of the best topics for a tech blog is cryptocurrency. This topic has been on the rise since it first emerged as a crypto-investment instrument back in 2008. Tech blogs have been helping people out with information about blockchain technology, Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Litecoin and more. Another great topic for a tech blog is cybersecurity.
Why blogging is best for beginners (নতুনদের জন্য ব্লগিং সেরা কেন)
Blogging is a great way for beginners to try out their knowledge of technology. You will learn how to interact with your peers, build your own personal brand, and share your thoughts with a wider audience. Writing a blog post can be very therapeutic, as you get to step outside of your day-to-day routines and just focus on something else. In the process, you may even make some new friends!
income of bangladeshi bloggers 2023 ( বাংলাদেশী ব্লগারদের ইনকাম)
The top Bangladeshi bloggers reported an average monthly income of 10000৳. You may not be earning that much yet, but blogging can provide an extra revenue stream for you.
Who is the best blogger in Bangladesh
One of the most influential technology bloggers in Bangladesh is Harun-ur-Rashid (Owner of Blogger Bangladesh). He blogs about mostly technology, but also anything that interests him. His blog is one of the first to provide a platform for other bloggers in the country who are now flourishing.
What is the best website for technology in BD?
TrickBD is the best website for technology in Bangladesh. For all tech-savvy individuals, this site is your one-stop shop for all things tech: gadgets, reviews, software updates, hardware reviews and anything else that you need to know about!
blogging vs youtube: which best
I want to start a new business and am trying to research which platform is best for me: blogging or youtube. Youtube has the lower barrier to entry but the quality of content on blogs is higher, bloggers know their audience better, there's less competition because you need your own domain name and don't have to rely solely on google for traffic (this could be seen as either a good thing or bad thing) On the other hand, videos take more time to produce than posts.
How can I find a good blog?
One way to find a good blog is to search it by title. You can search the word tech if you want to read blogs on technology or even something like Best Bangladesh Technology Blogs if you want the best blogs.
What should my blog be about?
Ever since the rise of technology, blogs have become one of the most popular sources of information. You can find a blog on just about anything from recipes to gardening to literature reviews. This list is a great place to start if you are looking for quality Bangladeshi blogs on any topic imaginable.
Do I need to have experience to start blogging?
Blogging is a great way to share your thoughts and ideas with a larger audience. Best of all, you don't need any prior experience to start blogging!
How much time do I need to spend on blogging?
A common question for bloggers is how much time should I spend blogging? It's important to not let your blog consume too much of your time, but it's also important not to neglect it. Every blogger has different requirements. My best advice would be to set aside an hour or two per day or every other day, depending on how much free time you have. It'll feel like less than you think!
How do I create content for my blog?
Writing blog posts is an excellent way to develop content for your website. Whether you're new to blogging or not, these tips can help you craft compelling posts that will capture readers attention and get them hooked!
which blogging niche is best for earning
Personal finance and investing is a great blog post niche. There are many online articles about personal finance, from finding the best savings account to making sure you’re on the right side of retirement age. Investing is also a popular topic, with an assortment of information available on how to invest your money, what kind of stocks to buy, and how to make smart investments.